Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The 5 Best Simple Tips to Look Younger TODAY - Dr. Anthony Youn



Want some easy tips to look younger? I've got you covered! In this video I will show you 5 simple tips to enhance your life that will help you look younger and fight aging!


Sign up for my e-newsletter for my e-book "10 Things Every Plastic Surgery Patient Should Know" for FREE!

Did you know I have my own skin care line? Buy YOUN Beauty at:

I offer a full line of skin care products based on natural and organic ingredients to help your skin look better and fight aging - and it's cruelty free!

Learn more about the look you want to achieve through plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments:


Subscribe to this channel:
INSTAGRAM: @tonyyounmd
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER: @TonyYounMD. [TagsToTranslate] Youn





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

41 comments:

  1. I enjoy your helpful videos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information and all of this advice is completely accessible to everybody which I really appreciate. I can confirm that the green tea certainly works as I have been placing wet and slightly cold organic green tea infusion sachets on my eyelids for a few years now ( when I get tired ONE of my eyelids becomes a bit "hooded"! I also suffer from dark circles ) . I also do the dry brushing and it has totally banished all those salt grainy deposit things ( I have no idea what they are called!!!) that you can sometimes feel under your skin, behind knees, inside of thighs etc. In addition to exfoliating, the dry brushing also makes you look great the next morning ( more alive , with colour in your cheeks !) I also highly recommend using organic coffee left over from your filter coffee pot mixed with rosemary and lavender essential oils and organic coconut oil, mix it all all up and spread it over your thighs like a thick paste. wrap quite firmly with cling film and leave it on for an hour ! You may wsntvto do this when you are at home alone!! ;-) I did this regularly over a whole Summer and it completely changed the aspect of my thighs and I would go as far as saying that my legs lost some fat ( although that's not why I did it, I'm not targeting weight loss at all ) I could go on for ages because I love all this kind of stuff !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, thank you for the great information Dr Youn!! I’m looking forward to trying the peppermint on the lips and the green tea/potato slices for my eyes. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for your expertise ๐Ÿ˜Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an asian, then I love all your tips. Thank you Dr. Youn from USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What book is that you were showing in the video, about the brow tweezing? ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of the super information!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avoid sugar, low carb, eat healthy fats, and fast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an interesting point of view you have being that you are a plastic surgeon. I know you do surgeries to help people with birth defects and after accidents, but I believe the main money makers for plastic surgeons are the vanity surgeries. I agree with your stated philosophy and appreciate the holistic tips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Touch tongue to tip of mouth for jowls
    2. Tweeze eyebrows to lift them
    3. Peppermint oil to lipgloss
    4. Green tea/potatoes for depuffing eyes
    5. Drybrush to heart prior to showering

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great dermatologist you are, Dr. Youn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for your advice, Dr Youn. How frequently should I do dry brushing? Is weekly sufficient?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had surgery over a month ago, and I bought a dry brushing kit. Only did it one time and my back is so sensitive now I cant wear my faja to compress or even wear anything on my back. Im 53 and I think I look good for my age. Just had lipo under my chin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dr. Youn thanks for your advice. What brand of organic brush for the body do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow.. No wonder I look young.. ๐Ÿ˜˜ ❤️๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ And don't forget.. HAPPY HAPPY ALWAYS, FALLING IN LOVE.. DO WHAT YOU LOVE ALWAYS.. Thank you Doc.. GOD bless you ๐Ÿ™ and Long live❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do.etimes eyebags are fat deposited. Your suggestion can't desolve fat. ๐Ÿ˜ช

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tips thanks for giving us some of your time ❤❤Dr Youn ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dr Youn, why are you recommending pushing the lymph towards the heart? The lymph contains cell waste that needs to be eliminated! The heart is not an elimination organ.
    Dry brushing should be done towards the kidneys! Kidneys are elimination organs - they also clean the blood, so if they are filtering properly, they will eliminate the lymph!

    ReplyDelete
  19. True beauty is holistic, not plastic surgeries?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi doctor so buying eye creams is just a waste of money? I have tried so many eye creams and haven’t notice any difference ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is 18 too late to start, just kidding. But I could use it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanku doc for your genuine advice. Please give solution for hair thinning at front for 48 yr lady

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg thank you for that actual useful information

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great video! For the peppermint trick is it ok to use peppermint essential oil?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Dr. Youn, I will truly try them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just say tha U r awesome.. God blessed u Always

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello doc I'm already 50 of age and I want to looks younger if filler procedure will make me look younger and how long the filler last

    ReplyDelete