Monday, September 9, 2019

I Drank Water on an Empty Stomach for a Month, and This Happened



Learn Japanese secrets that look young, have perfect skin and flawless body with no dietary or intensive training. All you have to do is follow some very simple rules and drink four glasses of water immediately after waking up. You need to do this before you brush your teeth or whatever you usually do in the morning.
This Japanese practice significantly increases your metabolism and makes any diet more acceptable. Improved metabolism brings a huge surprise: weight loss. Your skin looks healthy, radiant, and youthful. Drinking water not only promotes healthy hair growth but also makes it look shiny. Simple and basic things like drinking water on an empty stomach can help you deal with the disease without taking any medication.
This experiment is definitely worth a try. You become stronger, you feel a thousand times better, and they inspire you to take care of yourself even more. If this is the case for you, it may be because of some health problems, consult with your doctor first. For anyone who is willing to give it, remember to abide by all the rules.

Music:


TIMESTAMPS
Idea 0:10
How to do it 1:28
First decision 2:35
Weight 3:19
Effect on skin and hair 4:11
Great change in my body 5:05
5:50 overall response

SUMMARY
- Studies have shown that the Japanese practice of drinking water on an empty stomach immediately after waking up every morning has a very positive effect on different health conditions.
- In order to feel energized throughout the day, you need to drink four glasses of water as soon as you wake up. After you have swallowed your H20 boat load, eat nothing for the next 45 minutes.
-After the day of the experiment, I started to feel more excited and less like a zombie. I can almost feel my body detoxing, it gives me more energy, and it improves my mood.
- Japanese practice also significantly increased my metabolism, which meant I started losing weight without a diet.
- Since I started my morning water routine, the lines and wrinkles on my face have been decreasing and now my skin looks healthy, radiant, and youthful.
-Simple water solves this problem better than antibiotics ever did: it helps get rid of chronic UTI and improves overall health.
-Because of the health problems you have, you can expect the results from this Japanese water treatment after some time. This experiment is definitely worth a try.

Subscribe to Bright Side:

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
Our Social Media:

Facebook:
Instagram:

Youtube 5-Minute Craft:

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
For more videos and articles visit:






1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

34 comments:

  1. TIMESTAMPS
    The main idea 0:10
    Why you should to drink water on en empty stomach 1:28
    The first results 2:35
    Weight loss 3:19
    The effect on skin and hair 4:11
    Amazing changes in my body 5:05
    Overall impressions 5:50

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's became my habit already yes it works. I learned it from my gym trainner. And yes it's really works

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna try this from next morning and will keep you updated with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This works! It glows your skin esp the face i have this natural highlighter on my cheeks. 😄 In which I drink water when i woke up, after I ate my meals and before taking shower. I also lose weight! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drinking water at empty stomach for 2 years and seriously more than half of this stuff didn't happen to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. doing this my skin eapecially on face its glowing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyday morning when I wake up I drink water in My empty stomach....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew Asians had these natural remedies to look healthy and younger... ugh why didn’t I do this firstly

    ReplyDelete
  9. could this ritual can resolve my acne issues?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who else become thirsty by watching this video?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do this everyday and it's a habit for me
    I have acne
    I am slightly overweight
    So no changes for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. i 'll absoluetly try it....i guess i can..no i cant ....i'lltrrrrrry

    ReplyDelete
  13. The black man look like he take steroids

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I do because I'm been having trouble doing everything for my health but I do need something from you what I do for the morning routine what's should I do to stay healthy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I'm going to do this from tomorrow 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am gonna try this I will not eat and just drink water from all day

    ReplyDelete
  17. It really works guys! I tried it months before my wedding to get a good skin. It changed my life. Puffiness and dark wriniles vanished, I lost weight cause my digestion was so active. First days are like ughhh enough but later you will get used to that neutral taste every morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a really helpful video thanks 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  19. It works gys my mother did it and her skin was light n smooth also she lost a lot of weight n I was even shoked

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can never drink water when first waking up. I have to spit out or the nasty phlegm and mucus out first

    ReplyDelete
  21. Omg!!! My skin looks more brighter den before..I cant bliv it😮

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thx for this info. Also, CBD oil will increase energy and eliminate acid reflux, but also will enhance sleep, increase hair growth, lower blood,pressure, lower high cholesterol, and kills cancer cells.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This actually works since a started to do this . Everything that is mentioned in this video I experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been doing this since 2 years now
    And trust me it works

    ReplyDelete