Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The BEST Facial Exercises✨ Mom's Facial Exercise Routine Revealed



Please watch: "Fix under eyelid removing bag and slimming to do BIG face training"
- ~ -
Mom (Ava) started my journey with face training and now she's sharing secrets! Obviously they worked when he was in his 60s. I hope you like her to take face-to-face training for the youth for as long as possible !!

AnishLanguage 2.0 Derm Stamp! CUSTOMER CODE: LED


🔥❤️🔥LUX Nutritious Beauty Oil HERE !!!!! 🔥❤️ 🔥

Good Face stuff Affiliate Program 🦄
OodGood Face Stuff has a rewards program now !! Go sign up and earn points !!
🎉
Paula✨✨
MY NEW AMAZON STORE!

✨ ✨ ✨ Subscribe to the newsletter at
My Skin Care Online Instagram!



(t) face (t) look younger (t) face massage (t) nasolabial folds (t) face to tighten cheeks (t)) change face (t) face to neck necklace (t) anti aging (t) ) face for jaw training (t) face function (t) face training for wrinkles (t) t) beauty life hacks (t) double chin removal (t) facial exercise for jowls (t) face training for eyes (t) full lips (t)





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

21 comments:

  1. OMG i'm DYING!!! This is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I see where you get your beauty from your mother is so gorgeous and you two are really fun together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit younger than your lovely mom but she looks way younger than me! And her arms though! How does she keep her upper arms looking so taut?? Can she show us her arm exercises?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are awesome! What about jowls saggings? Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! Do you ladies do any thyroid massage videos?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so gorgeous your Mum STAR.... Nice to be at your great channel  -!New subscriber - hope you can support me too!  💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, super frustrated with my skin right now at 46. I've always look 10 years younger than I am but now my age is showing on my face. I've been doing your face exercises, it's helping and they make me laugh at the same time. 🐸 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mom😘😘😘thank you so much😘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mom is beautiful. How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mom looks amazing ! I’m following you for all of your info. I am loving it all. So glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ladies, you two are so much fun to watch! Coming here from Cheryl's @freerangediva video and I am here to stay - subscribing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I'm aging my bra keeps coming down 😅😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda e simpática a sua mãe! Qual a idade dela?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi can you do a video on your diet please?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great video! does it count that i did the exercises and followed along while eating Dove Dark Chocolate?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful mother & daughter duo! 😘💕

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your mom is freakin gorgeous!! You are too but mom is killin it lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiii l am From lndia
    I LOVE IT..❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol great video you and your mom are gorgeous does your mom take collegen powder as well?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hands down this is my favorite one!!! I love you two together 😍 does your mom have any of her exercise videos up yet? I need her help for my back!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete